Office: 3rd Floor, Building 69, Headquarters Business Garden, Nanhu District, Jiaxing, Zhejiang, China.
Contact: Alan Niu
Most of the wire and cable products are characterized by the same cross-section (cross-section) shape (ignoring the error caused by manufacturing) and the strip-shaped product, which is used as a line or coil in the system or equipment. As decided, its product structure is extremely simple:
(1) Conductor wire is the most essential and essential component of the product for current or electromagnetic wave information transmission. The wire is an abbreviation of the conductive wire core, and is made of non-ferrous metal with excellent electrical conductivity such as copper, aluminum, copper clad steel, copper clad aluminum, and the optical fiber is used as the wire.
(2) The insulating layer is a member that is electrically insulated around the periphery of the wire. That is, it can ensure that the transmitted current or electromagnetic wave or light wave travels only along the wire without flowing to the outside, and the potential (ie, the potential difference formed by the surrounding object, that is, the voltage) on the conductor can be isolated, that is, the normal transmission of the wire must be ensured. Function, but also to ensure the safety of external objects and people.
(3) Shielding is a component that isolates an electromagnetic field in a cable product from an external electromagnetic field; the cable product also needs to be isolated from each other within its different pairs (or groups). It can be said that the shielding layer is an "electromagnetic isolation screen". Conductor shielding and insulation shielding of high voltage cables are used to homogenize the distribution of the electric field.
(4) Cover When the wire and cable products are installed and operated in various environments, they must have components that protect the whole product, especially the insulation layer. This is the sheath.
Because insulating materials are required to have excellent electrical insulating properties, the purity of the materials must be extremely high and the impurity content is extremely small; often, the ability to protect the outside world cannot be taken into account, so the external environment (ie, installation, use, and use) The tolerance or resistance of various mechanical forces, the resistance to the atmosphere, the resistance to chemicals or oils, the prevention of biological damage, and the reduction of fire hazards must be borne by various sheath structures.
(5) Filling structure Many wire and cable products are multi-core. After these insulated cores or wires are cabled (or grouped into multiple cables), one is not rounded, and the other is that there is a very large gap between the insulated cores. Large gaps, so it is necessary to add a filling structure when the cable is formed. The filling structure is to make the outer diameter of the cable relatively round to facilitate the wrapping and squeezing of the sheath.
(6) Tensile elements. Typical structures are steel core aluminum stranded wires, fiber optic cable cables, and the like. In short, the tensile element plays a major role in products that have been developed in recent years and that are particularly small and flexible, and that require multiple bends and twists.
In a sense, the wire and cable manufacturing industry is a material finishing and assembly industry. At the same time, the benefits of cable manufacturing companies are also closely related to whether materials can be scientifically saved in material selection, processing and production management. Therefore, when designing wire and cable products, it must be carried out simultaneously with the selection of materials. Generally, several materials are selected, which are determined through process and performance screening tests.